Saturday, January 31, 2009

Baby Shower





Stephanie, Carla and Michelle hosted a very fun (however uneventful baby shower-uneventful because I didn't go into labor as they were all hoping) for me this afternoon. Thanks to everyone who was able to stop by. It was good seeing all of you. We got some great things for the baby and can't wait to use them.

We've made it to February! Well, almost. Unless I go into labor and deliver in the next hour, this baby will definitely be born in February. When you ask? It's anyone's guess. Check out the contest link to wager your bets for this baby's stats. 

Why am I up so late? I decided to try finishing some bull sale stuff for Josh, then began to clean up my desk. That led to dusting the office. I am also having some back pain. Who knows if it will go anywhere, but I don't think I can sleep right now anyway. So, instead I'm blogging. I also had to upload the memory card from Josh's camera so it's ready for baby photos. 

We'll see what tomorrow brings!


No comments: