




Today my little man is 2 months old!
He is smiling almost any time you look at him and starting to make cooing noises (so cute).
He usually falls asleep around 10:30, then is up at 1 or 2, then again at 4 and 6 to eat. Fortunately I just feed him in bed and we both fall back asleep.
The girls still adore him, although Emma has gotten braver about picking him up or taking him from MJ when she's holding him. Thus, he's gotten a little roughed up lately.
He's about to move up to size 2 diapers.
His 2-month check-up is on the 15th.
He is staying awake more during the day, but still sleeps alot.
He still isn't loving bathtime, but he doesn't scream anymore until I get him out.
He has several nicknames already including J Man, Little Man, Little J, JW and Jaytee (or at least that's how it sounds. It's from his big sister, MJ) And E calls him Gaynan. It used to be Yayten, which was closer, but somehow it's morphed into Gaynan. It's pretty cute.
I just love him more and more every day!
7 comments:
What a cutie! I love the shots of the hands and feet!
Thanks! I just love capturing all the little details.
He is getting so big!
I know! I think the time is going by faster with him!!
He is just too adorable, Maggie!! Happy 2 months...I can't believe we're almost there too!
Isn't it crazy how fast it's going?!
What a handsome young man!
Cxx
Post a Comment