Wednesday, February 3, 2010

One year ago today...

we were becoming the proud parents of a wonderful little boy. Happy Birthday Little J! I really cannot believe how fast the time has passed. I was just looking through old blog posts the other day and reminiscing. Aaaahhh......In case you'd like to remember what happened one year ago day, check Here and here and here.
That was then....
This is now....
We love you more than ever sweet boy. You and your sisters are truly the light in our lives. Thank you for bringing us such joy!

4 comments:

It Feels Like Chaos said...

Awwww, happy birthday handsome little J!

Crystal said...

Happy late birthday J-man. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Maggie how fun to have your family here, I hope you have a wonderful week!

Lacey Hampton said...

He looks so much like you Mag! Sorry I am late as usual with a b-day gift. Leave it to me to stretch out a birthday! Love you.

Maggie said...

Thanks all! He had a great birthday! Hopefully I'll find time to post soon; lots has been happening around here.