Okay, so people have contests on their blogs all the time. I thought I'd have one myself seeing as we're all waiting on this baby. So, why don't you all throw out some guesses as to when Baby Malson is going arrive?! And I think I'll come up with a fun little prize too. (Not sure what yet, but it will be fun.)
So, whoever gets closest on these stats is the winner.
Birthdate and time
Weight
Length
Good luck!! :)
7 comments:
ok i am guessing
date: feb 2nd at 6:12
weight: 7lbs 6 oz
length 20 inches
well i hope i win!! what if i am the only one to guess do i win no matter what!!!!!
Mom's guess
date: Feb 1 7:30
weight: 6lb 4 oz
length: 19 in
Dad's guess
date: Feb 4
weight: 6lb 6 oz
length: 21 1/2 in
Date: Feb. 6th at 4:14 PM
Weight: 7lb 2oz
Length: 19.5 inches
We'll be on the edge of our seats this week! Can't wait!!
Aunt Lacey's guess
date: Feb 3
wt: 6 lbs 14 oz
lnth: 20 1/2 in
date: Feb 4
Time: 1:45am
weight: 7lbs 3 oz
length: 20 1/2 inches
Ok, this is Erin...I just left the last comment
Feb 5th 6:12am
6 lbs 10 oz
19 inches
Post a Comment