Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No Baby Yet

Well, whatever I was feeling was not a baby about to arrive, but my doctor checked me today and I'm at a 3. She thinks we'll have a new Malson by Saturday. We now have EVERYTHING packed-us, the baby, the girls, cameras, etc. Now we'll for sure be ready if we have to leave in the middle of the night like we did with Emma. The house is clean-thanks to my hubby who went after it yesterday. Yeah! He now has a new appreciation for cleaning up after the girls as he had to sweep the floor three times yesterday. As we were getting around I first thought, oh I'm not ready for this, but then I started getting that butterfly feeling in my stomach like yes, I'm so ready to meet and hold my new baby! Oh well. I know it will come when it's ready. We'll keep you posted. 

No comments: