Here are a few shots of Mackenzie before her first day of school. Can you tell someone else was excited about going to school? She was trying to share the spotlight. I told her she would have her turn, but she just couldn't seem to wait. :)
She loved it! They was a little disappointed she didn't get to go Tuesday because they split the class. Every day she comes home really excited and tells me about her day. I hope her excitement for learning is always this strong.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh... she looks so cute... Looks like she was so excited to go to school. how did she like it...
She loved it! They was a little disappointed she didn't get to go Tuesday because they split the class. Every day she comes home really excited and tells me about her day. I hope her excitement for learning is always this strong.
How was the zoo?
These are gorgeous, Maggie!
Heidi
Thanks Heidi! That's mean a lot coming from you; I love your work. Hard to believe she's in Kindergarten now. The years go by so fast.
Post a Comment