Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random thoughts

Just a few thoughts from this week.

The baby has been moving around quite a bit and I just love the feeling. I am going to miss it, but it will be even better to be holding this baby in my arms. No real news from my doctor's appointment. Just had heart rate and length checked. My doctor did remind me Emma came at 38 weeks, which would be next week. We'll just have to see what this little one decides to do.

My hubby has been nesting again. He's so helpful right now; I really appreciate it. He cleaned out the van, had it serviced and put two new tires on it. He picked up a dresser I purchased the other day to use as a changing table and got it put in the baby's room. He also brought up the bassinet to put in our room and put the carseat in the car. Tonight we watched Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares and ate popcorn in bed. He loves that show and I love having the time with him. He also took MJ to preschool and ballet for me today so I could keep working. Mackenzie started calling him her driver. We're still debating baby names. We have about 10 on our list. I think we're both getting nervous this baby won't have a name when it's born! 

I finished one magazine issue and moved onto the next two projects. I hope to get them both done, but do have a back-up plan if the baby decides to come early. 

No comments: