Sunday, February 1, 2009

Keep those guesses coming (see contest post below)

Despite more back pain and contractions last night (the most I've had so far), everything was calm again this morning. It was hard falling asleep, but I feel well-rested now. Our plan for the day is to lay low, enjoy some snack food and watch the Superbowl. I hope that all these little pangs are doing something and I'm not still at a 3 on Tuesday when we go back to the doctor. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw your comment on Boo Mama's post and thought I'd leave you a suggestion. I, too, have an older model hp all-in-one, and when I got my new computer it had the dreaded Windows Vista. We had purchased the middle level system, but found out we had to upgrade to the ultimate system to get our printer to work. So, if that's what your situation is, you might be able to do that, instead of buying a new printer. Or, maybe, you'll win the one on Boo Mama's! But I have to say I'm praying REAL HARD to win. ;) My Hubby is, also, self employed. I know all about not having the money in the budget to upgrade everything all the time.
Anyhow, thought I'd give you some pointers from my experience.
Have a great Monday. :)

Maggie said...

If you happen to check back Heather, thanks for the tip! I have a Mac so I think I have another issue, but I appreciate your help.