Friday, January 16, 2009

Brownies for Breakfast





I guess like mother like daughter. I've been known to sneak a brownie or two for breakfast myself. While in the other room, I heard MJ holler, "Mom, Emma's in the brownies!" Here's what I found. You would think I'd put things a little more out of reach. But, even then I don't think it would help. Emma has now figured out how to scoot a chair over to the counter in the dining room, climb up onto the counter, open the cabinets and get into the snacks. Today I found her in a bag of candy! No place is safe from this child. I just have to pay attention more as any time I hear a chair scooting, she's probably about to get into something! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

how hilarious! made my day!

Maggie said...

Glad you enjoyed it! As crazy as she makes me sometimes, I just have to laugh at her too!