Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baby update

Nothing too exciting happened at the doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I had my Strep B test; haven't heard back, so no news is good news. She did check my cervix, and said I was no where close, so that is also good news. We go back next Tuesday. My doctor thinks this baby might come early, as Emma did, but I am hoping to go all the way to my due date. With three deadlines lingering and a busy family to take of, I need more time. Please pray for patience with myself and family has we get through this stressful time. I just want to get through this work stuff so when our new arrival comes, I can relax and enjoy that wonderful time. 

2 comments:

Crystal said...

oh i am glad to hear things are going good, and good news is no news. keep us posted let us know if we can help out in anyway!

Maggie said...

Thanks! It's hard to believe we are 4 weeks away now!!