Friday, January 30, 2009

We made it back from Honey Bears (actually quite awhile ago). MJ loved it. She is so excited to go back again and will probably ask every week when it's time to go back. She has to wait a whole month. I can't believe she'll be in Kindergarten next year. It made me a little sad thinking about it. I also saw all the other classes walking down the hall and thought that will be my little girl soon. 

I had something come up with a work project I thought was finished, so I've been trying to get it finalized. Am sending it to the printer now so that's a relief. Josh was a great help this morning and took care of lunch for all of us.

I was starting to feel something in my back and belly again, but it seems to have subsided. I guess this little one will keep us guessing as to when it will make its arrival. 

No comments: