Okay, so this may sound crazy, but I really think I was awakened at 1 a.m. to a major contraction. It started in my back and came around to my belly, which is how my labors have been. I remember thinking, this can't be happening right now. I looked at the clock, saw how early it was, tried shifting around and fell back asleep. I think I felt a couple more throughout the night, but was so tired I didn't want to get up. I feel fine this morning, but just wondering if something is happening or if dreamed it all?
Even though I needed to get up early to work before the girls awoke, I really wanted to sleep in. However, neither is happening. They both joined us in bed at 6:00. I thought they would stay there with Josh and I'd get up. Wrong again, little Miss Emma is wide awake and already into things. Ah, you gotta love two-year-olds.
No comments:
Post a Comment