Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our handy girls





The night we set up the crib, the girls were really eager to help; especially Emma. She loves picking up tools and trying to do what she's seen us do. In fact, the other day I asked Emma to go tell Josh I needed a screwdriver. She headed up stairs on her mission. A few minutes I heard Josh say, "Emma, what are you doing?" I came upstairs to find her with her sister's shoes on (backwards) and a screwdriver in her hand. She had put the shoes on, then opened the door to the garage, walked down the stairs and was trying to open the drawer to the toolbox where the screwdrivers are kept. That's where Josh found her. I just laughed outloud. This kid is really smart. She wants to be right in the middle of things and loves to help with everything. 

No comments: