Nothing really going on. We had a nice weekend; I shut the computer off and tried not to worry about any deadlines. MJ and I played restaurant (sorry, no pictures though). Josh started painting a dresser I bought secondhand. He really couldn't see my vision for it, but I think now that the paint is going on he's trusting me a little more about it. I went consignment store shopping with Stephanie Saturday and found some great end tables for our bedroom. They were already painted black too, so that's one more project we don't have to do! They look really nice in the room. We moved some more stuff around including putting more toys/clothes downstairs. Still trying to get a few more things taken care of before baby. Josh was just convinced I was going to have that baby yesterday or today. No sign of it though. I think he's getting nervous about us getting to the birthing center and everything, especially if we have bad weather. Emma was delivered about thirty minutes after we arrived and that was 2 1/2 hours after my water broke. I'm hoping this labor goes that fast too! I think he will relax once he knows the baby is here. He knows I'm a little stressed right now and wants me to be able to relax too. He's such a sweetheart. I really picked a winner!
Mackenzie's always been a good pretender, but it's been fun to see Emma really start to play pretend. I don't know how many times she's dragged her babies out this weekend. She and I also played with blocks. We practice the words and sounds on them then she stacks them up. Of course, she loves to knock them down too. The girls have been playing really well together lately. I have to be thankful for the little things! :)
We go to the doctor tomorrow, so we'll see if she thinks we're any closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment