MJ: "Okay Mom, I won't."
She just walked in with her hands outstretched and I asked what was on them. She said cinnamon roll stuff (I'd made Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread for breakfast.) I gave her a questioning look.
MJ: I'm not hungry, Mom; I just wanted to eat something. There's a difference.
Oh, really?
I guess that was her way of getting around what I'd said earlier about not snacking since she didn't finish her lunch. :)
6 comments:
Hey Maggie, Thanks for stopping by today. Your blog is cute. I like it!
you are welcome maggie anytime.. you do such good work i can not wait to see them!!
hey, that is a good way to get around the not snacking! watch out you've got a clever one!
Thanks!
I know--she is a clever one. :)
Maggie, Your girls made Stellans website!!!!!! I follow that blog and have been praying for him!
Post a Comment