Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A little more Christmas

After opening presents at our house, watching movies and playing together on Christmas Day, we went to Mark and Carla's for dinner and to hang out with family.




Jayten had figured out how to rip the paper



Mackenzie got a new holiday dress-up doll.



Emma loves her new scarf and monkey blanket from Aunt Michelle



The girls boxing on the Wii. It was so fun watching them. They really get into it.



Carla has a neat collection of nesting dolls and J was all over them.

We went to Josh's Mom's for a few hours on Christmas Eve.



Jayten with his Great Grandma Ellen



One of our many attempts at a cousins Christmas photo



Jayten standing all by himself



Opening pjs from Nana





Jayten and his first stocking from Nana



Me and my girls



Me and my little man

4 comments:

Erin said...

I still think Jayten looks just like Emma!

T. Armstrong said...

Love Jayten's cheeks!!! And, he is already standing?!?!? Is he walking yet? Gabe is so relaxed and has no interest in doing any practice walking. LOL! I need to email you back, but I think I was going to email a lot and wanted to take some time...so it is going to have to wait!!!! Talk to you soon!
<3

A.T. Keener said...

Maggie! This is so cute! Thank you for the adorable card. The kids are beautiful. So happy to hear you are doing well. love, keener

Jennifer said...

Great photos! The kids are so cute! Love seeing all the pics!