




Knowing there was a chance we may be bringing home a baby, I decided to get a few parting shots with the girls on Tuesday morning. We made sure we had everything packed and loaded. The girls went to my friend Lisa's so she could get MJ to school. I still thought we may be coming back home, but just in case...
My doctor checked me at a 4-5 and said we could have a baby or I'd probably go on my own in a few more days. We decided because Emma came very fast and unexpectedly early, it might be better to go ahead. We went to Walmart to get snacks and a few last minute baby items, called some friends and family, and ran a few more errands. It was dejavous from when we had Mackenzie. We went to the birthing center around noon. My doctor broke my water at 12:30. For the next 3 1/2 hours I was totally bored, thinking, "Why did we do this? I could be home working or something?!" I had some contractions, but really was not in "labor." At 4 p.m., I took a pill to get things moving. Within 15 minutes I was in active labor. And at 6:33 p.m., our beautiful baby boy was born.
No comments:
Post a Comment