Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two weeks old





I can't believe our little man is two weeks old already! Here's a little update on the past two weeks: 

Jayten has gone through two packages of diapers in two weeks.
He hasn't pee'd on me yet! 
He has taken three tub baths and screamed through all of them. 
He was sleeping for 4-hour stretches and has now moved to about 2 hours now. I guess he's normal! He usually wakes to eat, then falls right back to sleep. 
The girls love lovin' on him. 
Emma has only tried to pick him up once by herself. Luckily, we were right there to catch her.
He has his two-week check-up tomorrow. 

4 comments:

Christy Lee said...

Awesome photos!!

Maggie said...

Thanks! I love having a little newborn to practice with. :)

RK said...

He is just beautiful! You are quite good with a camera. Are you gonna be in MO anytime soon?? :o)

Maggie said...

Thanks! I'd love to come photograph your girls. We will be in Kansas this summer and hopefully in Illinois to see the Shikes. Maybe we can all meet somewhere?! :) Photography is a passion of mine or maybe addiction is a more accurate description. :0)