Last night Josh's mom brought dinner and stayed with us. It is so nice to have her here. The girls have loved seeing their Nana and having a couple extra hands has really helped us out. I've been able to rest throughout today and feel really good.
Jayten got his first bath today and he screamed the whole time. Hopefully he'll start enjoying them soon. The girls have always liked their baths.
Can't believe our little man is four days old already. I noticed his hands and feet are already starting to fill out. It's a subtle change, but I am seeing it. I said something to Mackenzie about it making me sad, and she "He's supposed to change and get bigger, Mom. That's a good thing." Yes, it is a good thing, but I think she'll understand how it also makes me a little sad when she becomes a mom herself someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment