Monday, February 2, 2009

There's still time!

There is still time to place your baby stats guess. There's still a baby in my tummy! I really thought we would have a new Malson by now. I guess because my doctor said the baby would come early (like by Saturday) and because Emma was two weeks early. I'm not even to my due date, so I really shouldn't be so concerned. It's just when you start thinking it will be any day, you expect it to be any day! I really wasn't expecting to make my third work deadline, but I just might! I guess I better keep working to pass the time.

This weekend I worked on journaling some scrapbooks from when Emma was born! Yes, I know that was almost three years ago. I thought I better get the story down before I have a new birth story to write about! At least all the photos were already in the album. I just had to get my thoughts down on paper. Maybe one day I'll get caught up again?! I guess that's why I blog; so I can at least have some sort of journaling done on time. :)

No comments: