Friday, March 14, 2008

Pen and paper



Mackenzie loves paper and pens, and usually has some sort of paper product with her; either using it as a menu, song book, cookbook, etc. Now, Emma's getting in on the fun. She's been starting to carry around a pen and paper too. I usually try to give her a pencil or crayon, but sometimes she gets what's handy. I try to give her pens without the point out, but she's figured out how to click it to make it work. Smart kid! Today, she had a children's bulletin from church. She got really excited when I showed her how to circle one of the pictures. 

1 comment:

Crystal said...

thanks girl. sorry i never got back to you on ordering i have been really sick and tired worse with this one then the other two. i have been really dizzy not fun. yeah hey you need to let us know if we can come over and help you get moved in. or help paint or whatever.