Sorry it's been awhile. Can't believe I haven't posted in a week! Not that we've been doing anything totally exciting, but things are going well. Let's see if I can even remember...We had our weekly music class on Monday and went to the library on Wednesday. I got together with friends Tuesday evening. We celebrated a friend's birthday, enjoyed some dessert and caught up with each other. We're also reading a prayer journal called The Busy Moms Guide to Prayer. It's a book that can be really personalized to each of us, yet we can also come together with our prayer requests for the week. It's been nice to have this sharing time again.
Wednesday afternoon we also enjoyed a playdate with friends. Thursday was the girls' day at the sitter and I worked on stuff for our bull sale coming up on Tuesday. I'll be busy working on that this weekend and getting in some scrapbooking time. The girls are staying with their Nana so hopefully Josh and I will have some time together too while they are gone this evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment