Today, MJ and I had dentist appointments. After a rather long wait in the waiting room, we finally made it back. MJ went first. She did so well. This was her second cleaning. She got to watch the end of Ice Age. She just chatted away with the hygienist. (Imagine that?!) The gal said she didn't have ANY problem spots. That was exciting for me, as she pretty much brushes her own teeth, so I had hoped she'd been doing well at it. When it was time for my x-rays and cleaning, Emma went out front with the receptionists. She was happy as a clam sitting with them. Although, she did come back with four bracelets and a toy from the treasure chest. I guess she needed a little bribing at times. (I did drop them back at the desk when we left.) MJ sat in another chair and watched part of Cars. I was proud of the girls this afternoon. While we're trying our best to teach them good manners and to behave in public and at home, you never know what even given day will bring. Sometimes kids will be kids.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment