Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bubbles
































As you can see, the girls got to take a bubble bath tonight. They normally don't get bubbles in the water as their skin is so sensitive, but tonight I thought it would be a fun treat. Emma thought they were quite fun and kept wanting to show them to me. She'd squeal excitedly as she tried to pick them up. At the end of the bath, MJ was lying on her back trying to float. Emma kind of tipped over and was in the water on her back too. Normally, she kind of panics and scrambles up, but I steadied her and she just laid there with her little face barely out of the water. She sat up and I figured she was done, but she threw herself back to do it again. I had to keep watching her so she wouldn't hit her head. She'd float, then come up, then float again. I ended up draining the water and she was still lying there on her back with no water. It was like she figured out it was okay and she was going to just stay there. It was the funniest thing!


No comments: