Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday

The week has gone by so fast. I have a magazine issue due this week, so I really would like time to stand still right about now. MJ has her second week of swimming lessons. They spent a lot of time in the big pool last night. She did really well. At the end of class, the instructor had the kids float by themselves on their tummies and backs. She was able to hold herself up for a little bit. The girls played at Lisa's yesterday so I could write, so that was nice. They had fun playing with friends. Emma seems to have a little bug, so she feels a little under the weather. We've been lucky to not be too sick this winter, so I hope this passes quickly. We had music class on Monday, then MJ and I went to the fabric store to pick out material for a new quilt for her bedroom. She was excited to find pink, purple and red fabric. She's been talking about these colors for about a year now, so we're going to give it a try. I'm looking forward to a new project. I haven't sewn in quite awhile, and it will be fun to do it together. We'll let you know how it turns out. 

No comments: