Thursday, February 14, 2008
Swimming Lessons
Mackenzie started swimming lessons on Tuesday. She loves them and did really well. It makes me so proud to watch her. She just hopped right in the pool and listened to the teacher. She put her head under, blew bubbles and floated on her back without any hesitation. I feel excited and nervous at the same time, thinking how much she is growing up. As she walked to the end of the pool to jump in to the instructor, she looked so little. Yet, she's so grown up and come so far from last year. I can't wait to have the computer back to share some of the fun pictures. It's hard watching from the stands; you want to be there with your child, yet you also want them to take their independence and learn from it. I guess this is just the beginning of the letting go I'll have to do the next several years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment