Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Wednesday
The girls and I went to the library this morning for story hour. We hadn't been since December, so it was nice to get back there. The girls enjoy the stories, songs, crafts and snacks. I enjoy visiting with other moms and watching them interact with their peers. We came home with a large bag of books to read this week. Mackenzie really loves princess and fairy books right now. I also picked out a few that are more about real events that happened, like about the pioneers moving out West. We could all use a brush-up on history now and then. Plus, when written as a children's story book, it seems much more interesting. At least, that's my hope. I worked on cleaning the office yesterday, which was a good feeling, but there still seems so much more to do. This afternoon I'm trying to work on bookwork. Ugh! Well, better get to it while Emma's down for a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment