Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sunday

On Sunday, the girls and I went to Mass in Ontario, then they went up to Mark and Carla's that afternoon to hang out. I'm helping plan a regional event for my professional group in May, so my friend Kim and I went to do some wine tasting. The group will tour different aspects of Idaho agriculture, including mint production and a distillery, the sugar beet processing plant and a couple vineyards. We'll be having dinner at the last one, so we needed to check things out and start finalizing plans. As fast as this year has gone so far, May will be here before we know it.I'd never done a wine tasting before so it was kind of fun. I'm definitely not a wine expert, and I like my wine on the sweet side. But I was able to try some different kinds, and was surprised at what I did like. It really varies from vineyard to vineyard. Josh and Jared went to Boise to watch the BSU Broncos in a wrestling meet. Joe and Zeke went with them, and I think they had a good afternoon of brotherly bonding. It made the weekend seem rather short since we had activities on both days. Looking forward to another week. Hopefully I get lots done!

No comments: