Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Busy times
So sorry it's been awhile since I posted. On Thursday, the girls and I went for a playdate. It was fun for them as they got to play with Madison, Ellie, and Austin, and Hannah and Rachel. I also enjoyed catching up with friends Lisa and Christi. On Friday, Josh went to Twin Falls for a bull sale, and I took the girls to his Mom's to stay the night. I drove them over to her work so she could show them off to her friends there. She's a very proud Nana. Mackenzie talked non-stop to the ladies, and Emma ran around like a hulagan. They thought it was great. On Saturday, I set-up my Longaberger booth at the Wine and Chocolate Affaire in Ontario. It is an event put on the the Soroptismist International chapter in this area, and benefits women and children's organizations. My friend and Creative Memories consultant, Dawn, was there, so we enjoyed catching up with each other. I was also able to get pictures put in a scrapbook while I was waiting for things to start. That was a good feeling. I just finished our 2007 family album, but still have so many unfinished projects. Hopefully this blog will keep memories fresh in my mind until I can get them scrapbooked. I'm also sorry for the lack of pictures lately. My mac is getting fixed, so I have no place to put the pictures until it returns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment