Monday, February 4, 2008
Snow hill
We're getting snow storms about every two days now. It's clear for awhile, then more snow. This morning, MJ decided she wanted to play in it again. She got all bundled up and trekked out there. She's still outside, having a blast. Right now, she's scooping snow into a bucket. After she gets it filled up, she asks Josh to dump it for her. She told us she's trying to clear out the snow, so Emma doesn't fall when she walks out there. The drifts are about up to her waist. Emma's just standing at the window watching. I'm glad she's having fun and getting some fresh air. She thought it was pretty fun climbing the hills that are almost as high as our fence. Josh helped her slide down one of them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HEY MAGGIE. I AM SO GLAD YOU HAVE A BLOG. I HAVE YOU POSTED ON MINE SO I CAN CHECK BACK OFTEN. IT WAS FUN TO HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS THIS LAST WEEKEND.
I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL NIGHT AND DIDN'T GET VERY MUCH SLEEP CAUSE I WAS SO WORRIED I OFFENDED YOU OR MADE YOU WORRY ABOUT EMMA. I WANT TO APOLIGIZE I DIDN'T MEAN OR IMPLY THAT EMMA HAS SPEECH PROBLEMS I WAS TELLING YOU THAT IS HOW WE FIGURED OUT THAT BLAYZE DID. I HOPE YOU ARE NOT MAD AT ME. I AM GOING TO TALK TO BRYCE'S MOM TODAY AND SEE IF WE CAN COME OUT THAT WAY.
Post a Comment