

Last Wednesday after story hour at the Library we can home and bake a batch of Valentine cookies for friends and family. Mackenzie

also helped me bake a strawberry cake for Valentine's Day. Both the girls enjoyed helping cut out the cookies, although baking sugar cookies is much harder with Emma than making pretzels. I don't know why I didn't think to just giver her some dough. She kept trying to use the cookie cutter and kept cutting all over the dough. Not so good. Lesson learned: give the kid a dough ball. That night we delivered them after swimming lessons. On Thursday, the girls went to a basketball game with M&C to watch Michelle dance, then spent the night. They had a blast. I guess Matt was kind of a chick magnet when he walked in with MJ and Emma in his arms. Josh and I did get our quiet evening together, which we really appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment