Saturday, January 16, 2010

Some midnight ramblings

Today was a fun day. We went to see Josh's mom for her birthday then did a little shopping around in Nampa. I haven't been out much at all lately, so it was nice. We only went to three stores and the kids did very well. Tonight we were invited up to a friend's house. She had invited a few ladies over from church. One of them used to babysit the kids so we carpooled together. I had seen the other gals before at Mass, but we had not met. It was a fun night of food, fellowship and fun. The kids also had fun playing and talking together. J was trying to walk all over the place. I think at one point he took 8 steps at once. Crazy, crazy. I also delivered the rest of the photos I did for our church's adopt-a-family before Christmas. It was so neat to see the looks on their faces when they saw them. It warms my heart to know I could give the gift of a family portrait to them.

I think Josh is ready to be back home. Today was the female show in Denver. When I talked to him, they had gotten the stalls broken down and were waiting to load the trailer. He and his Dad fly back in late Sunday night. We miss him too. He'll be starting to calve out the spring cows in the next couple weeks, so I know he's anxious to see what the next calf crop will bring. We also have flyers and information to get out on all the bulls for sale.

The weather was better today. I actually saw sun and needed my sunglasses. Wow, what a boring post. It's still really mucky out. Tomorrow, I am hoping to get some closets cleaned out and some organizing down.

The kids and I have had some fun times this week. They are each so different, so amazing in their own ways. I just love watching them. I am blessed.

No comments: