This afternoon we attended Matt's BB game (they won and he played quite a bit, so that was nice). Then, the kids and I went to Staples for print cartridges (not a fun purchase) and to Burger King for a quick bite to eat. The girls played in the play area a little bit while Little J and I finished eating. After that it was back to the gym for the Varsity game. Yesterday, MJ did a cheer camp and they performed their dance and cheer at tonight's halftime. I unfortunately didn't get record pushed at first, so I missed most of the dance (oops!), but I got her cheer. And you can definitely tell she was having a great time. It was a close game and I hated to leave after the third quarter but we have an early morning and the kids were getting restless. I hope to hear our team won when I check tomorrow. Mainly it was J getting antsy. Now that he's more mobile, he doesn't want to sit still much. Plus he was getting tired. He did enjoy watching the first game though. He was intrigued with the guys running back and forth. Josh was a wrestler in high school, so we'll see what sport our little man takes up. I think MJ is loving the dance and cheer thing so far though. What do you think?!
No comments:
Post a Comment