Well, it's Wednesday already. These weeks are flying by. And my to do list is getting longer.
The guys are in Denver. Wish I were too. Not that I don't have a ton to do here, but I have always loved the Stock Show. I'm not much on winter weather, but somehow I don't mind being cold there. Great people, great cattle (and horses-I always sneak over to watch them show and see old friends), great food, lots of walking (but who doesn't need the exercise?). Ahh, sigh. Maybe one of these days I'll get back there. Plus, my parents always come up to meet us when we are there. The winter before Josh and I were married, we took the cattle to Denver. Wow, that was a lot of work, but I loved it. I don't get to help as much these days unless one of the guys is away, but I have always loved working with the cattle.
I photographed our friend Baby S again this morning. He's two weeks today. He and his family are leaving on vacation, so I wanted to go back and get some more of just him (I did a family session last Saturday) because I'm sure he'll change so much by the time they get back. It was funny seeing J next to him-he's so big! And looking more like a toddler than a baby.
Speaking of J, I think it's safe to say he's walking now. It's not totally official. But he's taking lots of steps at a time and is trying to walk more and more all the time. I have a little surprise to put up here soon.
Carla, Mich and Matt came up for dinner last night. Mich watched the kids yesterday for me. I love sharing meals with people. No big deal, just getting together for an evening. I hope to do it more in 2010.
The weather is gloomy today. It's rained all morning. Yuck! I'm ready for spring, but that would mean yard work. Not ready for that. :0) I guess I should be thankful for the moisture though.
My three-year-old is asserting her independence, so I better go.
No comments:
Post a Comment