




That's Emma favorite phrase right now, I think. She says it a lot. This little independent one of mine. She also says, "I neeeeeeed it." a lot too. She drawls it out like that. I usually respond with "no, you don't need it, you want it." To which she replies, "I want it, Mom." So, matter-of-factly, like okay, then give it to me.
Anyway, she loves to do things on her own, making peanut butter sandwiches is one of them. I cringe each time I see her pull out the bad of bread and jar of PB. But, I know she has to do it by herself. I just am not a fan of messes-especially peanut butter ones. It just seems that the mess winds up in places you don't expect. You think you get it all wiped up and 10 minutes later you still smell peanut butter on your person and you wonder, "what?!" only to look down and see it somehow got smeared on your shoe and you've tracked it into office and onto your chair.
Yeah, huh?! How'd that get there?
Oh well. She's so proud of herself though. And that makes me proud too. So, here's to you Little E and your PB sandwiches you love to make yourself when you're three!
No comments:
Post a Comment