Monday, June 1, 2009

Playing tball







These photos were from MJ's first tball game. I really wished I'd had my camera for the second game. Could have gotten some really cute shots. The kids seem to have a really good time; although there are always a few who are lying down in the field when it wasn't their turn. They are so cute at this age. MJ had a really good hit at the second game and fielded several balls. Of course another highlight is the snack afterwards too. This has been good for her; easing into the world of competitive sports. Each team gets two at-bats; just the perfect amount of playing time. Fortunately our coach is low-key, focusing on fun while also trying to teach some skills. She got her shirt at the second game and was very proud of her little uniform. Her team is the Broncos-how fitting for us BSU fans! 

1 comment:

It Feels Like Chaos said...

Awwww, those are such cute pictures. I'm glad she likes it! I love that girly glove I need to go get one for my girl. She will be old enough next year for our church league and she can't wait! She's watched so many of her brother's games and is ready to take the field herself!