Josh brought up the exersaucer the other day and put J in it for a little while. He really liked it. So, I tried it out too when I had him in the office with me. We bought this thing at our friend's garage sale when MJ was about 4 months old. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles the new ones have, but each of the kids has really enjoyed it. They can bounce and spin and play with the toys. I'm also able to move it around so he can be with me while I work on the computer or in the kitchen cooking dinner.
2 comments:
Maggie Jo! Look at your cute little family! How the heck are you??? Your kiddos are adorable. Where are you guys living now a days? Hope you're well. :)
Sigma Love,
Kristina (Von Fange) Freeland
And FYI, I have that same exersaucer! I got it off of Freecycle when Gabriel was about 4 months old. He LOVED it. It may not be as shiny and new as those others, but it gets the job done!
Post a Comment