
When I was pregnant and found out I was having a boy I was a little nervous and excited at the same time. I didn't know what to do with a boy! Yes, I am married to one, but it's not like I totally understand him all the time. I'm still working on that. :)
I have two girls. I am a girl. And even though we can be emotional and dramatic at times, I understand girls.
Boys are different. And as my husband can attest--sometimes I just don't get boys.
My mom told me, "Mag, there's just something about a little boy." She should know. She had two girls and a boy too. Sometimes we tease her about how much she worries about our little brother. He's the baby of the family. (Not that we're not all a little spoiled though. )
But, my mom was right; there's just something about a little boy. Don't get me wrong; I love my girls dearly and I love sharing girly stuff with them. I look forward to all the moments we'll share through the years that only moms and daughters can share.
But, this little guy has really stolen my heart.
Can you blame me?

1 comment:
Loving all the pictures of your little guy...and I know exactly what you mean with having your heart stolen by a little man in your life! :) Beautiful post!
Post a Comment