Friday, May 8, 2009

Show Us Where You Live

So I thought it might be fun to participate in Kelly's blog carnival "Show Us Where You Live" this Friday. This is the living room addition. I am really happy with our living room, but thought it might be fun to see other houses and get ideas/suggestions. So, come along with us and join in if you want. Also be sure and go check out Kelly's cute house. MJ and I started praying for her little Harper back in January when she was very sick in the hospital. She's now a perfectly healthy little girl at home with her folks. And she is adorable!! Maybe she and J could meet some day. :) Anyway...here goes! Just so you get the full effect, this is the room before we remodeled and moved in last summer.

We were able to replace the carpet, remove wallpaper border and repaint the walls.




Here's an after shot of the entry. I just found the bench and it matches the mirror perfectly. Now I just need to order my baskets to go underneath to corral the shoes! 
 

No comments: