Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Man, it seems like forever...
since I blogged. Whew! Last week was crazy busy, but lots of fun too. Last night I uploaded almost 200 photos and that was just from Josh's little camera I've been carrying around. It included Mich's grad/bday party (over half the photos), graduation, tball, planting flowers, eating popsicles (our sign it's officially summer!), Little J, E's preschool program and more. There is so much to post. This week we've been trying to do more in the yard, setting up sprinklers, finishing planting some more new perennials and getting my drip system on the baby trees. We actually found some green on them so they are still alive! The girls have enjoyed many warm days playing in the water. J has rolled over a few more times. He has also started to laugh which is such a joyful sound. Here's a little video of J for now...he wasn't the happiest, but it shows how active he's getting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment