Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
This past week I did not have so much laundry that I kept piling on the couch so that we did not just go to the couch to get dressed each morning. That would be crazy to not fold the laundry and put it away!
I also did not start sweeping my floor and get distracted by something that I just left the little pile there for at least half a day until I realized there was still a pile of dirt on my floor.
I did not let E eat chocolate cake for breakfast yesterday because she did not get onto table and help herself to a big slice because I had not left it out on the table after her birthday party the night before. And since I was not letting her eat cake for breakfast I did not just cut myself a slice and eat it with her. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
And I also didn't spend half my Sunday afternoon taking more than 100 photos of my sweet little boy because I can't believe he's three months old already and I want to remember every little thing about him at this age. That would be a little obsessive if I had done that!
No comments:
Post a Comment