Monday, May 4, 2009

Marathon blogger

Okay, so that was a marathon blogging session. And it's only the 4th of May! Granted most of the pics were from April that I hadn't posted yet. Plus, this really is my online scrapbook for the moment until I can get back to the real thing. 

It's been raining for three days now, off and on. Great for the crops, not so much fun for running around in or working in for Josh. The girls woke up with runny noses on Friday, and Josh and I have sore throats. I'm hoping it's allergies. And that J doesn't come down with anything. I finished a work project today and will have another one soon. We're all looking forward to a couple slow weeks before it gets busy again. 

I hope once the rain stops the girls and I can get outside again and back to the yard and planting flowers. That's always an activity we enjoy doing together each spring.

Well, enough for now. Hope it wasn't too overwhelming! 

2 comments:

Maria Hanson said...

Maggie! Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog. First, before I go any further, I must say, your kids are adorable! I'm wanting to kiss your little man's cute little rolls and your girls are beautiful.

Back to Beth Moore...we women are so complex aren't we? I'm relieved to know I'm not the only "honor seeker" out there. I pray so hard that God will take my desire for honor away and replace it with a desire to make Him famous. I'm still waiting, still praying.

I'll pray for you today as you figure out your path and whether it's for you or for God or perhaps God is leading you to it because it's what He wants for you.

Have a great day!

It Feels Like Chaos said...

Those were some adorable pictures of your kids! Happy birthday to E!!!