Thursday, April 23, 2009

photo blog

I updated my photo blog with images from a few weeks ago-- t-ball practice in the backyard.

Josh had asked MJ if she was going to play t-ball this year. She thought that sounded okay. Then he came home with a hot pink bat, pink balls and a pink and white glove for her. She's very excited about t-ball now. :) 

The girls have already played several times here at the house. Emma loves it too. She hits the ball, then says, "Run, run" and takes off around the yard. She is only allowed to use the foam purple bat as the metal one would become a weapon in her little hands. I loved watching the joy on their faces as they were hitting, fielding and running. 

And it's official. I signed MJ up for t-ball last Friday. She starts in May. 

No comments: