Tuesday, April 14, 2009
So many thoughts
I had hoped to post our latest stories/photos yesterday, but we had an unwanted guest arrive. And not that the very thought have having this little critter in my house was enough to send me over the edge, he decided to chew a hole through the plastic return hose in the dishwasher so we had water in the basement storeroom and onto some of the carpet. Fortunately, we have gotten it cleaned/dried up. I sent Josh out to buy all sorts of critter ridding tools, so I am hoping we don't have any more "guests." We do live in the country so I guess it's to be expected, but I would rather not have to deal with it. Aren't bugs and spiders enough?! I think Mackenzie might be getting another cat soon too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment