
everydayMOM tagged me in this game called "Keeping it Real"
Here are the rules:
Take a picture of yourself right now.
No primping or preparing.
Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play.
That's it, have fun!
I actually followed the rules. This is me, yesterday, after getting up at 6:30 and getting out of the house with a 2 year old and 2 month old by 7:45 in order to get to a meeting in the city then get back to town to pick up a 5 year old, get home and make everyone lunch. That's me, just sitting at my computer this afternoon catching up on some e-mails and blogs and holding my little guy as he sleeps. Don't mind the messy office clutter behind me. This is REAL life for me right now.
Now I tag:
Crystal
Jennifer S.
Jennifer H.
Erin
2 comments:
Wow! You look awesome! I choose NOT to participate. I've spent the entire day painting my kitchen. Right now, I'm covered in green and white paint... even have a spot between my eyes... and I've yet to shower. I'd hate to scare innocent people that way! :)
Well, thanks. Good thing I didn't get the tag on Thursday because I had taken a shower, but didn't have my hair done or have make-up on! I hope you post photos of your kitchen. It's always nice to freshen things up with some new paint!
Post a Comment