Just thought I'd pass this along. E has been potty trained for awhile now and making it through the night. Sometimes she goes 12 hours or so, but every now and then she'll have an accident. I have found this is a great product for those such times. The whole "spill" completely evaporates away and there is no stain or odor. I've used it on the bed and the carpet. I found it at Walmart. Haven't tried it on pet stuff as we don't have any.
And after a couple days of waking up to, "Mom, yucky, Mom," I have purchased a plastic mattress cover as well. Not quite sure how she can make it through some nights and not others. I try to have her stop drinking water earlier in the evening now. And I have gotten up and taken her too. It's just hard when she goes for so long w/o an accident then out of the blue, it happens again. Any advice?
No comments:
Post a Comment