Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day



I took some pictures of Josh and the girls on Sunday. I had picked them up after staying with their Nana for the weekend. Mackenzie was so excited when I got there and told me it was Father's Day and we had to get home to spend the rest of the day with dad. She had a big, elaborate plan for a party too. We ran by the store and got some steaks to grill (yes, I know that sounds odd coming from a beef ranch, but I didn't have anything thawed out.) He also wanted to try a new potato salad recipe (It turned out great so I'll try to post it later.) so I needed a couple things for it. When we got home, MJ set the table, made name tags for our seats and helped me with dinner. She kept saying it was going to be the best Father's Day ever. After awhile Emma would get into all the things MJ was setting up. So, then she would say this is going to be the worst Father's Day ever {because Emma's ruining everything!} It did turn out to be a nice meal though. The girls had picked out some dvds for him and MJ even found a Barbie Father's Day card. Wooee, Josh was excited about that let me tell ya! I hope he realizes how special he is to all of us. We wouldn't know what to do without him. 

I love you honey!

No comments: