Monday, June 30, 2008

Random pics


Josh had some gift cards and birthday cash, so he got us a Nintendo Wii. We've all taken a turn at it and I must admit it is pretty fun. Here, he and MJ were playing MarioKart and having a great time. 

Emma has learned how to walk down stairs by herself. It's a little scary for me still, but I usually stand at the top or bottom while she goes though. She looks like such a big girl. 

We got the new carpet in the house. It looks so nice and really makes the house look complete. We've started moving a few things and I should finish the trim painting this week. 

Last week at library the story was about a ladybug so the kids made masks for the their craft. Emma actually let me put it on her. I thought she looked pretty cute. 



No comments: