Tuesday, June 17, 2008

House update


Last Wednesday, Jared and Stephanie came out to help me get started on the floor. We were able to get the laundry room and to the end of the kitchen finished. It was a big help getting that first part going. I did the rest of it: dining room, entry, hall and office, finishing up yesterday. Thank goodness! I am so glad to be finished with that. We are really pleased with how it looks. Hopefully it's as durable as it says it is. Today, the kitchen cabinets are going in (thus the boxes in the photos). The carpet should go in the end of the week or first of next week. We have the basement shower walls and something fixtures left after that. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel! We're hoping to be moved by the end of June/first of July. I have plans for a 4th of July BBQ, so that's my goal!! 


No comments: