It's been a busy week. I had a story due Monday and was frantic about trying to get it done amongst getting the floor finished that day too. I also had a magazine issue due this week, but it was sent to the printer today so I feel a load off at least for awhile. Mackenzie has enjoyed spending each morning this week at Vacation Bible School. My friend Lisa took her two mornings (thanks again Lisa!) and Michelle has watched the girls the last two days. I know they had lots of fun with her. Yesterday they enjoyed a picnic at the park and today they went swimming in Emma's new pool she got for her birthday. Tomorrow I plan on going with MJ so I'm looking forward to that. I really missed sharing the week with her, but we won't have house things going on next summer (at least I hope not!). Emma will be able to go next year too. The carpet will be installed next Thursday so it is possibly we could start moving next weekend. Josh thinks I'm crazy to say that, but he did start packing some of his things tonight. Maybe I am crazy because I really haven't started packing, but after the carpet is in there won't be much holding us back. I have to finish painting the trim once it's in, but that should be by Monday. Hopefully we can get a lot sorted through and packed next week. It's hard to believe we're so close to finally moving. Yeah!


No comments:
Post a Comment